Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday II

Sunday afternoon was the best part of all- the Easter Egg Hunt! We had been practicing all week, and it paid off! Leah did a great job finding lots of eggs, and was even able to keep up with her cousins! We flew kites, played on the swings, and had a great dinner. What more can I say? Grandma's house is the best!

9 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

So sweet - Leah looks so adorable in her dress! I adore the plaid!!

Megan said...

Leah looks so adorable! And where did you find that darling little flower clipy? I'm glad you guys had a good easter.

(p.s. I did go back and get that skirt)

(P.P.S. The picture of Leah and the easter bunny is classic:)

christa said...

She looks so cute, I love the hair clip and dress. I love your shoes! And I forgot about those Utah mountains, they are so gorgeous.

Three Love kids said...

i wish we would of had nice weather here, we had snow and it was so cold. Leah is so cute, i don't know what it is like to have little girls that you can dress up so cute she is a doll. looks like you had fun..

Casee said...

I love her Easter dress, what a cutie!

Krista said...

Very cute!! And I love the Easter Bunny pic.

Kika VilaNova said...

Aw, she looked so happy on easter days!!

Hey the next girls night out info is on my blog, go check it out!! :)
Hugs!!
Kika*

Taralyn said...

Awesome! The older she gets the more I think she looks like your mom :) Happy Easter!

christa said...

Cute! I didn't even notice I was looking at your shoes. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...