Hi everyone, this is Jason. Today I'm making a rare guest appearance on the blog because it's Melanie's Birthday! It's been a great year and I'm so grateful for everything that Melanie does for our family. She's great and I hope she has a fantastic birthday today. Here are some pics of previous birthdays for you to enjoy.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Melanie! We stopped by earlier but you weren't home, so maybe we can see you later! I hope you have a wonderful day:)
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!!
Happy (belated) birthday! I hope it was as fabulous as any girl could hope for!
Happy belated Birthday! I can't believe every year I forget that your birthday is the same day as my anniversary. I hope you had a great week and birthday!
The clothes are from anne taylor loft, the shoes are Jessica Simpson on piperlime.com and the diaper bag and earrings are $$$$$$$. The outfit and shoes are the only things that are somewhat in reach. I love all these pics btw, especially the one in your pj's you always had super cute pjs. I recall a pair that were one piece and the bum came down ;)
So I really thought with Craig's mom's b-day on the same day as yours that I wouldn't miss it. The trouble is... we missed hers too. OOPS! SORRY! Happy b-day. We love you!
Post a Comment