I made my first Etsy purchase last week. ABC flashcards!
They now double as a decoration in the playroom.
Those, along with a few maps, make the otherwise big, bare walls much more colorful and fun.
I saw this idea online, and I love it! I collect cards and notes I get throughout the year in this trifle bowl that sits in my "junk cupboard". That way, I always have happy greetings waiting for me whenever I go to pay the bills or find a coupon.
I got this idea from my mom- it's just hooks screwed into a French memo board- perfect for hanging long necklaces and bulky bracelets. Plus, everything stays tangle free. I hung this board right inside our closet, so it's out of sight.
So there! Nothing major, just a few corners of my house that make me smile.
2 comments:
Such good ideas. I really like the flash cards. Jefferson loves to play with cards of any kind!
I love neat and practical decorating ideas. I also love that your "junk cupboard" is so organized. I have "junk piles" that aren't so organized! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment