Sleep is finally my friend. I sleep at least 11 hours a night, waking up only occasionally to nurse, and love, crave, even demand a nap at 11:30 sharp!
I love to give sloppy, open-mouthed kisses.
I never met a food I didn't like. Really. Give me anything, and I'll devour it, then beg for more.
I like to pull up on everything, including my mom's pants, even if they fall down in the process.
I can stand by myself for a good 10 seconds, and I practice over and over again, usually with my tongue sticking out the side of my mouth.
I can walk while you hold my hands.
I am trying to communicate with you. I will slap your leg to get your attention, or crawl away and turn back and motion for you to "come here".
I like to bite my mom's shoulder, and when she tells me no, I just slap her in the face. When she gets sad, I just give her another one of those big sloppy kisses. Yum!
1 comment:
oh, i LOVE his teeth. when Hyrum got his first two teeth they were on the top- his nickname was Buckie! haha. i can't wait to meet Adam! :)
Post a Comment