I think the best way to blog about everyone's BIG summer adventures is to make them each their own post, so stay tuned. These posts are for all that happened in between.
Noah was not exactly excited about his week without Adam.
This little buddy caught my eye at the grocery store and had to come home with me! Coci lived with us for a good part of the summer.
One deliciously hot summer afternoon Noah, Emma and I checked out a local splash pad.
Scootering was the best part and it was all lots of fun until Emma got stung right in the cheek by a sneaky little bee.
We spent many afternoons in the treehouse this summer, playing card games and enjoying picnics in the treetops.
Emma and I had a lunch date- we were actually taking pictures of the boys behind us, including her swim instructor!
We celebrated the 4th like we always do- at Yankee Doodle Pops!
This is always a happy day and I feel happy when I think about how many families we have shared this tradition with over the years.
We went to a BBQ on the afternoon of the 4th and then spent the evening at home before heading into town for fireworks. Traditions are the best!
So many smores this summer...
We got a fun new installment in the backyard this summer- a zipline swing. I think we officially decided to call it the szwing, and it is definitely made for little people.
Noah and Bowser played the Peaches song together-
Everyone worked on their cooking skills this summer-
With all of the other kids coming and going, he and I got a good chunk of one-on-one time this summer, including at his favorite downtown spot- the skate park!
He's definitely master scooter-er of the family!
Laney gave and received lots of snuggles this summer.
Ha- there is probably a better picture of us on our first kayaking adventure of the summer but let's keep it real here. We were tired and sometimes family fun time requires a good pep talk and shove out the door.
Mission & Life Prep at our house over the summer meant a basement full of teenagers watching The Best Two Years and jumping on our trampoline in their white shirts and ties.
Ooh this wonderful little bebe- she was the sweetest little bean, even if she had no clue how to take a bottle.
Emma and Leah took such good care of her!
Emma started rehersal for her Musical In a Week-
and Leah started and finished up her first job! That's a milestone that's worthy of its own post.


No comments:
Post a Comment