Adam learned how to deposit a check, very exciting teenager stuff!
We watched Saturday's Warrior one Sunday afternoon. Jason and I loved singing along to the songs from our childhood while also pointing out the doctrinal inaccuracies, Laney basically sums up how the kids felt about it.
We ate NY style pizza after an afternoon at the pool!
Emma and I had a sleepover in the basement! Having Leah and Adam at FSY posed a bit of a problem for Noah, who still doesn't prefer being alone in his bedroom ever ever ever, so we had various configurations the week they were gone- a kids sleepover in Emma's room, Emma in her room with Noah in my bed and Daddy in the basement, Daddy and Noah in my room with Emma and I in the basement. It was all a hit and what are summers for if not switching up the usual sleeping arrangements?
Look at that fun packet leftover from 3rd grade.
Sunday style!
We had a bonfire one night with friends who needed to burn their Christmas tree.
It was very impressive.
Aww, Daddy loves his corn.
Emma's musical in a week was so much fun- The Claw!
The kids had a big boba date afterward. I'm still not entirely used to putting all of my babies in a car that is being driven by one of said babies and watching them drive in the opposite direction.
Hmmm I think Adam was trying to catch a hardboiled egg.
Some days Laney can't keep up with all the fun.
This little cutie almost came home with me- it would be so nice to have some yard cats to drive the destructive voles away.
No comments:
Post a Comment