Tuesday, November 18, 2025

Adam is 16!

 
Birthday season is upon us again!  Starting it off, as always, is Adam! He was definitely ready to officially be a 16-year-old, even if being so old means going to work on your birthday. Boo. 
He was up and ready for work for his birthday breakfast this year - these pictures were taken at 6:45 AM. But typical Adam was all smiles about it, especially when he opened his official date idea log book from Grandma. 
After a few hours of work, it was time to party! 
Adam opted for games and fondue with friends for his party this year. 
I think everyone in this picture except for two kids are musical, so I made them re-sing Happy Birthday to Adam when it started off sounding like a funeral march. 
I don't think you're ever too old for a birthday party!
Or too young for a grab-nabber!
It was a long and happy birthday celebration for Adam- this picture was taken at 10:30 PM, and he had to work the next morning!
A few days later we took the official birthday pictures, and somewhere in between we went on a Birthdate to Zombie Burger. I am so disappointed to admit that we never had a family birthday dinner for Adam, in which we go around the table three times and share three things we love about Adam. So I'll write them here instead!
From Mom - Adam, you are a HUGE blessing to our family. I love that you wake up early ever morning so that you can cook yourself a delicious breakfast, and that you share it with your siblings, and (mostly) clean up after yourself too! 
I love that you engage your brain in so many smart and wholesome ways. You are a deep thinker and you are deliberate about learning and challenging yourself and that is going to take you far in life! 
I love that you have so much love to give others - you are the kind of friend that people want to have! 
From Dad- I admire your work ethic, you stay cool as a cucumber even when in stressful situations, and you're not afraid to try new things. You have good relationships with your siblings, you are someone who others look up to. 
You do good things out of a personal desire and not because of what others think. 
I'll add the rest when I get them! From Leah and from Emma. 

From Noah- Even though he’s really busy, Adam takes time to be with us, and we’re in sync in the way that we think and we don’t fight usually. He’s just a really awesome guy in his life but he's not like greedy or anything like that, he doesn’t make fun of people. 

Adam, you are simply awesome! You make us laugh, you are a peacemaker, and a happy boy. You are ready to take on the world! We love you Adam! Happy 16th birthday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...