You'd think we really like ourselves or something. Actually, it was just a rare occasion when Jason's entire family was in town, so we took advantage of the ever-talented Lauren again. Check out more photos here.
I would always take pictures of my family if I had a cute photogenic family such as yours! Your family is adorable! You will be glad you took so many pictures and will cherish them throughout the years, I'm sure!! :)
6 comments:
I would always take pictures of my family if I had a cute photogenic family such as yours! Your family is adorable! You will be glad you took so many pictures and will cherish them throughout the years, I'm sure!! :)
Jason's family is gorgeous! You included!
I'm with Aubrey! You all look great on every picture!
What a beautiful family you have!
Great photos!
I love the one of the entire family. You are all so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment