Leah is still asleep. My child does not sleep past 7:00am...
Unless she was up all night. Shouting requests from her crib-
"Mommy? Mommeeeeeee!!!"
"Water-drink?"
"Bowl-cereal?"
"Get downnnnnnn."
Every hour on the hour, from 2 to 6, when I finally gave up and brought her into our bed. Where she still is. Because babies can do things like that, just to keep us on our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh what a fun night for you..i understand i have the newborn stage. which isn't too bad, but the time it takes to feed and change in the night can be exhusting. hope you have a good day!!
Quiet Mornings are great! It's just a shame that it usually involves a bad night the night before!
I hate how I can never sleep in as much as my kids can. Leah sounds like me, I always want a bowl of cereal at midnight.
:):):) You are so good! Waite for almost four hours and then take her to your bad??? I would give up after 30 minutes fo sure:)
Aren't children fascinating? Everytime I think I know my kids they blow everything I thought I knew out of the water.
Ahh, parenthood.
we've managed, or may i say craig has managed to train suede to sleep in past 8am. just put the dad in charge for a while and they'll make it happen hahaha!they can't live without sleep.
Post a Comment