We bought a bike seat for Leah (at the end of the summer, go figure!), and have been all over Provo this weekend. Since Jason's family was in town, we dragged them along with us.
Leah looks so cute in her little helmet! :) I giggled out loud and got Kirby to come see. And good grief Jason has some gorgeous sisters! I can't wait to edit the rest of their pictures!
4 comments:
Leah looks so cute in her little helmet! :) I giggled out loud and got Kirby to come see. And good grief Jason has some gorgeous sisters! I can't wait to edit the rest of their pictures!
I'm so jealous! We have a bike trailer but I don't have a bike and Neil's is way too big for me. Someday!!!
you guys are always having fun. that is great. love the new bike seat. we have the trailer thing and the boys love it.
oh. provo canyon :( how many memories :)no officer, we haven't been drinking. I was taught to slow down when someone is tailgating me :) hahaha
Post a Comment