Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This week marks the 5 year anniversary of our first date...

That was then...
This is now...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I like the pictures

Three Love kids said...

so cool. the love the then and now! happy anniversary!

elise and jeff said...

What a cute growing family! 5years that's great! I love anniversary's, they bring even more LOVE into the relationship (how would I know I havent had one yet, but I'm assuming:)
Let me know if I can baby sit for ya'll! I need to get my baby fix:)

Martins said...

When I started reading I thought you were going to say it was your five year anniversary, and I was like "What? it's not even our anniversary yet" But then I got it. Congratulations! Who knew 5 years would go by so quickly.

whitney said...

It's amazing what a little time and love can do to shake things up, huh? You guys are just too cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...