I love the pig tails. :)
On spaghetti nights I just strip my kids naked. It's much easier that way.
what a cute picture. she is adorable.
She is so cute! I don't get tired of saying that!Hey, tomorrow I will be there FOR SURE! Mimmi's at 7?? :)
Like Ashley, I take the kids' clothes off before dinner. And then after dinner I stick them both in the bath! I was sick of ruining clothes.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the pig tails. :)
On spaghetti nights I just strip my kids naked. It's much easier that way.
what a cute picture. she is adorable.
She is so cute! I don't get tired of saying that!
Hey, tomorrow I will be there FOR SURE! Mimmi's at 7?? :)
Like Ashley, I take the kids' clothes off before dinner. And then after dinner I stick them both in the bath! I was sick of ruining clothes.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment