Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 Month Photo Shoot

A week shy of his 7 month birthday we got new pictures for Adam. He is generally a happy, bouncing baby boy, but he was very leery of the over-the-top coochie-coo photographer and the bright lights. She got a few good shots, though, and that was all I needed. Such a handsome little fellow.
The world's most squeezable cheeks-
But let's be honest- most of the pictures looked like this-

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Adam is such a handsome little guy! I can't believe how much he has grown. I love that boy's smile!! :)

Nathan and Sarah said...

So cute! I cant believe he is seven months already. Crazy!

Patti Miller said...

What a beautiful baby he is! You are right, those cheeks are ultra-squeezy! Thanks for sharing:)

Megan said...

Those cheeks! I just love the pictures. I think they turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...