I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
3 comments:
I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
I remember those days!! Funny how your pictures bring back memories. I was always worried about Jason bumping his mouth on the faucet. What a contrast Adam and Leah make in their "bathtub"!! thanks Melanie for the pictures, they are always a bright spot in my day!!
Post a Comment