He claps! He coughs! He fakes you out and then shows off his pearly whites. Oh how I love this sweet little boy. He gives the best hugs and he pats me on the back while I'm burping him. Such a handsome little fellow.
And I don't know that I've ever mentioned this here before, but before he was born, I worried about loving Adam as much as I loved Leah. I thought I would have to make room in my heart for him- I didn't realize that my heart would just double in size. A mother's heart is an amazing, wonderful thing.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is amazing, isn't it? It just grows...and grows...and grows...making room for them all :)
He is adorable...I wondered that too about the second child, but I'm glad my heart will double:)
Ah, thanks for posting these videos. It does my heart good to see them and always leaves me smiling!! I don't think you know how much it means to me. Thanks Melanie!!
ps. Adam is so handsome. Reminds me of of another little Morales guy :)
Post a Comment