Tuesday, February 23, 2010
It's All Relative
So, yes, everyone (except me) has been sick for the last few days, but we thought, Why not take a trip to Chicago to really amplify our suffering? We had a few things we wanted to pick up from Ikea and we wanted to go to the temple, so we decided to make an overnight trip out of it.
The hotel was fantastic- Leah had so much fun swimming (a significant change from this), the temple was wonderful, and Ikea was sold out on two of the three items we wanted to buy. Note to self- check stock BEFORE planning an OVERNIGHT trip to another STATE to pick something up. Lesson learned. But, still, great memories made.
I am loving the one thing we did get- this bookshelf! I got the idea from this blog, and I love how the books are displayed- much more interesting for those who can't read book spines yet.
And yes, Leah has been wearing her swimsuit pretty much all day every day since we've been back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey if I had a swimsuit cute like that one, i would be in it all day too! trevor just got one for Olivia, so cute!
and I hope you're all better from being sick.
I love Leah's swimsuit!!! Where did you get it? And it's too bad that you didn't get everything you wanted from Ikea. But at least you got a nice weekend getaway. I just love Chicago.
I love love love that shelf idea! It is brilliant! Pretty sure I called your restaurant idea brilliant, too. Hum. Seriously though. I'm always taking mental notes when I read your blog, "Boo.Yah. Totally doing that when Emily gets older..." :)
looks great! shelf AND swimsuit!!!
Post a Comment