But we also spent the afternoon camped out in the toy room, snacking on ghosty-marshmallows and reading books,
and we got a surprise package in the mail today! Thanks, Grandma- don't mind Leah's disinterested face, she was munching on something.
No, it's not all bad. In fact, it's mostly quite good.
*****
We carved our Halloween pumpkins tonight.
Leah and Adam both refused to do their fair share of goop-scooping- too icky!- but loved the make-shift hats and pumpkin seed decorations.
And everyone loved the final product- a happy, glowing little family.
Exactly what we are striving to be.



4 comments:
I'm beginning to think you've had a long week. I hope you enjoyed your night off. Aaron is letting me sleep in tomorrow! I'm so excited for it I've stayed up way too late!
i think you should move back here so i can have Leah and Adam over for playdates every week. You would love your calm house while they would be in mine:) Deal???:)
Thank heaven for the occasional mommy time-out. Sounds like you deserved it.
you are looking mighty skinny cute girl!
Post a Comment