Emma used to wake up grumpy, but she set a goal of getting up with a smile on her face and she has done an amazing job of it. She inspires me! I'm so grateful that I don't have to drag her grumpy buns out of bed anymore!
And then she heads to school and works hard all day long.
Just look at this cute puppy gazing up at a butterfly!
The true meaning of Christmas.
Visiting the temple.
Visiting Colorado.
"It smashed the grill to smithereens!" I love it.
Family portrait! Accurately sized, kind of.
And then she comes home and starts reading again.
And playing and dancing and sometimes doing this.
She cracks me up.
First grade has been a great year for Emma's confidence in reading and writing, and at home she's always making someone laugh. She is one awesome little lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment