"I'm the Greatest Showman!"
*****
N- I don't want to go to church!!
M- In our family we go to church.
N- But it's so long and so hard!
(thank goodness three-hour church is a thing of the past- two hours is completely doable!)
M- I'll make you a deal, okay?
N- sniffling through his tears- Okay.
M- We're going to go to church....
N- That's not a deal!!!
M- That was just the first part!
*****
N, at dinner after I handed him a buttered roll- What's with this roll?
M- Nothing. It's just a roll.
N- Yeah, but what's with it?
M- Nothing! It's for you.
N- But what's with the roll?
M- Oh! Nothing, it's just butter.
He was trying to figure out if it had honey or jam on it in addition to butter.
*****
This is Noah in a nutshell! He really loves his brother.
Dear Mome,
Thank you for wrestling with me.
Thank you for playing air hockey with me.
Love Noah
Noah loves drawing these days. It occupies most of his afternoon time while he's waiting for his brother to get home.
He has been filling this poster board up with some of his favorite book characters.
Of course, even though "five-year-olds don't take naps!!"some days we just have to snuggle up and rest for a bit.
Post-Grandma's visit, we napped for a few hours one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment