Means I'm having a hard time remembering how old I am anymore! I had a very motherly birthday this year. My birthday was on a Friday, so I enjoyed a quick and delicious breakfast in bed with four little sweeties keeping me company. I also got to have lunch with my babes!
And a regular afternoon and a delicious cake with presents and lots of love to go along with it.
Look at sweet Emma!
Homemade cards, booklets, LEGO signs, treats and even a pearl necklace!
Holy smokes these cuties know how to make their mama feel special.
And the man behind the camera does too. All I wanted for my birthday this year was a trip to Mexico and a puppy, but I got a new non-leaking, non-squealing kitchen faucet 
and a new front door handle too!
Ok, I asked for a no-interruptions bath night too, but that didn't quite happen.... some day!
But I did get some beautiful flowers that brightened up our kitchen all week.
I always say that my birthday feels like the turning point from winter to spring, and while that has proven true, it sure didn't feel like it- the day before my birthday looked like this-
But we're on the other side of March 8th now. The mountains of snow and ice have all disappeared, the temperatures are climbing, and there are even irises poking up in our backyard. That's the best birthday present I could ask for- bring on spring!



No comments:
Post a Comment