When she's not chasing deer and squirrels through the yard and into the woods, or freaking out because the doorbell rang or a car drove by,
or being carried around by someone,
or put in a basket and zoomed around the living room, Laney does a lot of this-
Such a wee little pup!
Classic Laney faces- how dare you do this to me, peasant?!
She spent a delightful five minutes under the Christmas tree one day, bunching up the skirt and making the whole tree sway before I shooed her out. What a funny concept for a dog to try to comprehend- a tree in a house!
Laney was stuck in Adam's lap all through church last Sunday. She didn't seem to mind.
I've said it before but I'll say it again- Laney is the best gift/toy/addition we have ever made to our family. Each of the kids has declared many times how much they love her and how they would give up all of their toys in exchange for Laney. She is the sweetest, fluffiest, most frustrating and most adorable little member of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment