This is what happens when we watch Home Alone-
The wrong boy is wearing the helmet!
Emma has been my roller blading helper lately!
She is my blue-eyed beauty!
Look at these little cuties! Noah led our family scripture study last night and I couldn't stop looking at his tiny little fingers and his cute little legs poking out under his scriptures. He's getting so big, but he'll always be my baby!
They all will! Even by biggest baby. Leah has a special relationship with LEGO Cole. I don't know much about it!
The kids laughed and chatted for an hour in "Pug School" yesterday. I don't know all that much about The Pug, but I do know that there are moments nearly every day when I pause and thank Heavenly Father for a family that is so filled with love! And especially for kids that are genuinely best friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment