Monday, December 7, 2020

Figuring IT Out

A scripture discussion about calling good evil and evil good quickly morphed into a conversation that had several comments that I don’t want to forget.  I’ll let the reader here determine the topic. Most of these questions were asked one-on-one as we were tucking everyone in, because we are always open to answering questions but boy does this nebulous concept take a good long while to understand. 

Can we just stop talking about all of this before I barf? 

All animals do it?? Even dogs? What about dinosaurs!??

So do the parts fit together easily? Or do you have to shove them together?

Oh! So that’s why our butterflies were stuck together??

Quick question- what does a frog’s look like? Where even is it??

I just think I’m not going to do that with my spouse until we’ve been married for at least three years.  I think we should date for three years and then get married.  And then we'll wait for two more years and then maybe we’ll do that. 

I’ve seen that body part. It looks like a long wrinkly stretched out raisin. 

Do boys have all the seeds they need to make babies right now? They don’t? But girls have all of the eggs?  Ooh, tiny little eggies- they’re so cute!! 

Plants don’t do it right? I can’t really picture plants scooting around the house to do that.

It's called reproduction?  Oh! So first you reproduced Leah, and then Adam, and then Emma and then Noah! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...