Friday, July 24, 2026

Adam's Concert

 Spoiler alert- we did not, in fact make it to Adam's concert in time. We *thought* we would make it in time, but we showed up 15 minutes late, not 15 minutes early, and the concert had already started. (One schedule said 5:30, one said 6:00.) We missed two of Adam's three performances in the concert and I cried a little bit. Good grief, we just try so hard at all the things and we still get it wrong sometimes and that is hard. Thankfully, there was a second concert, and you can bet your boots that we were EARLY to that one. He did a wonderful job! 
Not quite show choir, not quite A Capella Reign, this was a good challenge for Adam! 
So much pointing, and I loved it!
He was in the blue group! They sang Mr. Electric Blue. 
Now, a month later, I regularly see his phone blowing up with messages from this group. 
There's my blue boy! 
He said his favorite parts of the week were picking up new beatboxing tricks, learning more about engaging stage presence, and being around SO many nice and funny new friends. I have a feeling he'll be back again for more of this next summer! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...