Hello everyone! Today is my pday because tomorrow I leave for Arizona! Well, more like today because my flight is at 5am and I have to be ready to go at 1am
but it'll be a great story once its over! And I'm all packed and ready to go so I don't have much more to worry about today. I have class soon, so here are some highlights of my last week in the CCM and a spiritual thought:
️ Four Square: this week our district has been really into playing four square which is super fun especially when it gets a bit competitive - it feels like we're all at elementary school recess again!
️ final devotional - they had a final meeting for all the people leaving but right as it started they announced that one hermanas flight had changed to right now. So she got up and left and we were all SO shocked and confused if it was for real. but then she came back in and it turned out to be a play and she was pretending to be experiencing her first day in the mission. So that was crazy for a second!
️ Final Sunday - we had our last sacrament meeting at the CCM! Our district sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing and it cooked! The video is in my Google photos.
️ Spanish exam - I cooked with my exam! Which means I actually understood what they were saying this time so my score went up!
️ Last classes - we've been having chill classes since we finished the Spanish test and we've just been chatting and playing games for the most part! ️Spiritual thought: I learned so much in my time at the CCM about Christlike love! Everyone in my district was such a good example to me of reaching out to the one, serving others, and having the light of Christ shine through them. We can all be good examples and you never know how much good you do!
Jesus loves you!
Hermana Morales
No comments:
Post a Comment