Sunday, May 2, 2010

John and Kate Got Nothin' On Us!

Jason and I were in charge of 10 kids on Friday night! Thank goodness for nice weather, a fenced-in backyard, a swingset, books and cookies. We had a lot of fun playing tag, soccer, and doing a scavenger hunt.
When it started getting dark, we headed inside for toys and movies.
The girls had fun relaxing in front of a movie-until they discovered the dress-ups.And Jason was in heaven all night- surrounded by 5 other guys!I can say with 100% confidence that Jason and I will never have ten kids, but it was pretty awesome that we were able to take care of all of them- for a few hours, anyway!

7 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

Thanks Again. We love going to Leah's house and Molly misses Adam!

Aubrey said...

wow- that's insanely crazy! way to go! i don't know if i would ever be able to undertake that one.

christa said...

what the heck? are you guys part of an insane babysitting swap? I trade with my neighbor who has four boys and that's pretty insane but 10 kids! Wow, you are a brave couple!

Maryle said...

Thanks you guys! The kids love it. Evan keeps asking when we can go back to Leah's house to play the Wii.

whitney said...

Look at you go! That's so impressive! 10 kids is definitely a daunting task, but you guys seem to have definitely had things under control (now why can't I manage to stay on top of three... ;)

beapinkal said...

oh wow-you guys are pretty good:) have you got my peckage? Sorry- it was just one little peckage -i wanted to write you a little note but i had to hurry to send it before we leave. I'll email you soon. We got here safe and life is different but good. I'll email u this week.
love

Julia and Aaron said...

I am very impressed! Hope you guys had a good time the second night at the variety show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...