Wednesday, June 24, 2026

First Days of Summer

Okay baddie, cook that soup. 
Little Jesus has taken over our house! 
I'm embarrased to admit that I was jealous of this sweet note from Leah. Why didn't I have one?!
Two weeks after she left, Jason pointed out that I did! Why couldn't I see it in this beautiful shrine of all my favorite things from all my favorite people?! ;) 
Boys waiting for their mom after church... 
Weatherwise, we have had a really mild summer so far. This rain storm was epic. 
After it rains... 
RIP my OG pantry baskets. An upgrade was long overdue. 
I LOVE finding pictures like this on my phone. Credit to Adam. 
This pup. She's been needing some extra love lately with a sprained ligament and a new diet and lots of workers coming in and out of the house. Life for a pup is ruff!
Emma got a haircut!
Excuse me, what happened to my wee babe?
Chick-fil-a pimento sammy. Perfection. 
Adam's annual Jazz in the Garage event was awesome, and even more so because Mr. Simmons invited Noah to join in on the electric bass for one number! 
And he just did it! 
I love this picture of Adam checking on his brother- he was so proud! 
Adam and I had a mini-stargazing date.
This looks like young summer fun in a nutshell- 
The kids all helped with a carwash fundraiser. It was hot! 
Entropy. Bleh. 
Science camp- check! Such a fun and great way to earn money in the summer! 
Chilly summer days!
We gave Jason cornhole for Father's Day!
And an early morning trip to the airport to drop off Adam (the second time he's done this on Father's Day!), 
and a chat with our favorite missionary, who was wearing a palm tree crown. 
Jason is the rock of our family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...