I looked out the window and what did I see?!
March marked the end of Emma's archery career with a trip to State at the fairgrounds.
She performed in front of all these people, and had a memorable final run with an arrow that ricocheted off a post and back toward the archers. She knows how to go out with a bang!
Every vacation seems to be accompanied by some sort of surprise when we get home. This time it was a near miss pointed straight at our house
and the final days of our hideous plastic mailbox, which I have always detested.
Jazz choir for Adam!
And the start of a new era- piano lesson with Adam as the teacher! He is off to a great start.
He practiced a bit on Noah.
Bella Swan core.
My swan is the perfect home for shells and bioluminescent bay phosphorescent rocks.
Someone's attempt at entertainment on the 2 hour drive to the temple.
Where we found a friend!
Learning to drive, take 2. This girl is going places at a steady 5 mph!
Ahh, hello world.
Saw it. Loved it. Loved both of the astronauts. 👎
I don't know what this is but it encapsulates the delight that is Emma in a cute little nutshell.
Noah insists- post-spring break means the trampoline goes up!





No comments:
Post a Comment